I've Got DiSpirito

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Why I've Got DiSpirito.

To the left is one of my most favorite chefs....Rocco DiSpirito. He is the inspiration for my blog (check out the title of my blog and you'll see) and for my passion for food and flavor (at least in my ideal/dream world). For those of you who weren't around me much during the airing of Rocco's wonderful television series, The Restaurant, you may not quite understand the extent of my love for Rocco, but believe me, it is strong. To my roommates during that period of my life, thank you for continuing to consider me a friend. Many of you may be aware that Rocco has a new cookbook out, called 5 Minute Flavor that is all about fast and wonderful dishes that you can make with ease. This new cookbook can be seen in the bookstore scene of the smash-hit movie, The 30-Year-Old Virgin. Yes, I do have an eye for the details. Sadly, I have yet to purchase any of his cookbooks, for fear that I will be unable to live up to Rocco's high standards of excellence.

2 Comments:

Blogger L. Sanchez said...

I might become a famous television chef so that random girls will start blogs about me. Yep. It's a plan. Thanks, Sarah! I was really starting to think that I'd NEVER figure out what I wanted to do with my life!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Did I really just write The 30-Year-Old Virgin? I'll have to get on that.

Feel free to point out any major mistakes that you see in my future postings. I am notoriously bad at proof reading. Especially my own writings.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home