I've Got DiSpirito

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dancing with DiSpirito

You all may be shocked, you all may be in disbelief:
I have a new blog entry.
Rocco DiSpirito is going to be on Dancing With the Stars.
I went to a Stargate convention in Chicago. (see Emily’s NOT in Korea for all the gory details)

Well, needless to say, I’m super pumped up about the fact that I get to see Rocco dance. Now, my gut reaction tells me that he won’t be that good, but he is paired with an excellent partner who has a history of good successes in the show…Karina! Go Rocco!!!

Also on the show this season is Lacey Schwimmer, former contestant on So You Think You Can Dance. I loved her on the show and can’t wait to see how she handles the choreography aspect of Dancing With the Stars.

Sorry my entry is so fluffy, but that’s all I know. :)

Peace & Love

S

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

A NEW POST!!!!!!!!!


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice.

I shall go check out my blog now to read about our time at the con.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You read your own blog for enjoyment...lame-o!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

Woohoo! Welcome back, babe!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Sorry to see he's gone now. :( ::weep::

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home